Thursday 18 October 2012

Your excuses are invalid

“I don’t have time to CrossFit”
Get up earlier.

“CrossFit is too expensive”
Squats are free.

“I’m too old to CrossFit”
Jacinto Banilla is 73.

“CrossFit hurts”
It’s meant to. That means it’s working.

“I don’t have the energy for CrossFit”
Do CrossFit. You’ll have more energy and you’ll sleep better.

“CrossFit is really really hard”
Yup. Nothing worth having is easy.

“I’m not fit enough to CrossFit”
CrossFit will fix that.

“I don’t want bruises on my shins”
Wear WOD socks.

“I can’t do it alone”
An entire community of CrossFitters will do it with you.

“I don’t know how
Stop by and we’ll show you how.

“I don’t want to get injured”
Do it right, and you won’t.

“CrossFit is boring"
You’ve obviously never done CrossFit.

“I can’t do it”
Yes you can.

“I’ll start tomorrow”
That’s what you said yesterday.

“I’m already mentally and physically fit, strong and healthy”
Awesome, you must be a CrossFitter.

 

2 comments:

  1. love it! and hear it on a, at least, weekly basis. those are the ones i know will never show, so i don't put for the effort to get them to come by the box. i do love the compliments from them though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right...crossfit only works if you do...

      Delete